Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello again!

Last time I wrote was somewhere along the lines of when this photo was taken...

Violet- 3 months old


Wow, it's been awhile! I am a major procrastinator with blogging and can't make any promises that it will get better! In true Kristin fashion, here follows a long post trying to play catch up where we last left off.

Violet almost 4 months old showing off her Christmas dress!

Violet enjoyed her first Christmas with her Texas family. We were so blessed to be able to spend two weeks there with my family and V loved every minute. I am not sure I held my baby other than to feed her the whole time!

Of course, Vi looked jollier than Santa himself.

Christmas was wonderful and I was able to spend it with the people I love most! Violet was more than spoiled with presents and showered with love the entire time... I think she already has a special place in her heart for Texas!

Christmas morning in her Christmas hats! It was so cute watching her grab and pull the wrapping paper as if she really knew what she was doing.



Yes, all of the girls did wear matching onesies... don't hate!
Violet loved spending time with her Great Grandmother Ruth!

My birthday is a few days after Christmas and we celebrated the big 3-0 with a shopping trip to Anthroplogie and an amazing dinner at Smith and Wollensky in Houston. AHmazing!!!

My Mom's favorite thing to say was "do you want me to hold her???" :-)

My parents threw a huge party for New Years and Violet was rocking her little black dress. We ate and danced and could barely stay up until midnight.... Miss Violet doesn't sleep in so I knew I'd be up at 7am like clockwork no matter what!

Happy 2011! I have the greatest family!

It was so sad leaving everyone. We love Virginia but miss our Texas family terribly. Can't wait to go back!

Adam celebrated his 29th birthday (yeah so, I'm a cradle robber!) this month and we are finally taking a break from all of the partying and gift giving.... until Valentine's Day of course! :-)

Violet is 4 and a half months old now and another post full of photos will follow all about her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment