Friday, July 2, 2010

better late than never!

So I am a little late jumping on the blog train, but seeing as how it is July and I am not working anymore, I wanted to document this last month and a half (hopefully that's all it is!) before Violet is born. June was so busy with working at the salon and shooting weddings and such. Now that I am on "vacation", I finally have time to finish the nursery and get things in order! I am officially 33 weeks and 4 days along, so, roughly 7 weeks to go until Vi's due date. It feels like I have been pregnant for years now! I have had a great go of this pregnancy and really can't complain. I've started getting a bit uncomfortable, what with my uterus squeezing out my lung capacity and all, but aren't you expected to be uncomfortable when pregnant? Despite all of the naysayers, I haven't been "miserable" yet in the heat of summer... that is probably due in part to my pool membership (thanks, husband!). This week, Adam and I had "maternity" photos taken with the amazing Adam Barnes out at Oak Ridge Estate. I am so excited to see the images because he shot them all in film, mostly with this very old school medium format 1940's camera that he just acquired. Finally, something legit to have instead of all of the ghetto self portraits I've been trying to take! On that note, here's a recent belly shot taken on Monday...


Soooo... that's about it...
I really hope this month does "fly by" as everyone says it will. My sisters are coming at different times of the month to visit, and then my Mom will be here a week before my due date (August 16) for a few weeks. I hope Adam can handle all of the estrogen!

Over and out.

Kristin



4 comments:

  1. Yay! This is a wonderful time to start blogging! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this is the best time to begin a blog. You will love having this online scrapbook of sorts.
    I can help with some stuff or point you in the right direction (blog wise) if needed.
    Can't wait to see the maternity photos - miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for blogs! :) I'm adding you to my Google Reader now!

    ReplyDelete