Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th! Maternity session preview...

Just a quick note to post a preview of our maternity photos...


Loooove this shot! I am kind of obsessed with photos of details anyway, but this is enlargement and frameworthy for sure! I love this teacup I found at Anthropologie and would really love to be able to recreate the graphic somehow for her wall. Seeing as how I have NO crafting skills, does anyone have any easy ideas for making this happen sometime in the next 6 weeks? Lauren suggested I take a photo, import it into Illustrator, recreate the design and have a decal made. Sure, I was a graphic design major and know how to do this, but I am infamous for just wanting someone else to do it for me! I love the details but hate bringing them to fruition. :-)

Ok, ok one more teaser...














I love the "joyfulness" of this shot. I would post them all, but seeing as how Adam Barnes is still out of town and hasn't actually gotten all of the film back yet, these are all I have, and they must suffice! They sure do make me smile. :-)

Sidenote: yes I am in my 8th month of pregnancy but this photo does a great job of hiding my bump somehow... it's magic!

Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Love! And thanks for making me look like a crazy complicated friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, but you are!! Can I make it so that I get notifications if people leave comments on here? Can't find that option...

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 I love it all....can't wait to see the film. eeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin- go to your dashboard in blogger, next to new post/edit post and click on "Settings". From there go to "Comments" and scroll all the way to the bottom where it says Comment Notification Email and enter you email address.

    Btw, I love the photos so far and I'm head over heels for you and Adam on this pregnancy. You look stunning and absolutely amazing pregnant (and not pregnant too!).

    P.S. I could paint that for you on a wonderfully detailed piece of wood :)

    ReplyDelete